Friday, December 25, 2009

Why do I keep taking off my mask in the middle of the night?

I have a CPAP and I Take the mask off in the middle of the night without knowing it.





Do i need a different kind of mask? do I need to get the pressure lowered in my machine? The pressure is only 7...I've also gained some weight back so I know I need it..my fiance for the past week has been complaining of my snoring :(Why do I keep taking off my mask in the middle of the night?
I use a BiPap instead of a cpap. I would take it off because the pressure was to much. Your Doctor is the only one that can help you with this,


You can try sleeping in a reclined position, with pillows under your arms and knees. This puts you in a true reclined position, helps give your lungs better position along with your heart, and spine. Takes a little to get use to but it's worth it. Best of luckWhy do I keep taking off my mask in the middle of the night?
I guess try to sleep without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment