Friday, December 25, 2009

Can I polish [exfoliate] my face & use a mask in one night?

Can I? They're used to hydrate my skin. My skin is peeling like crazyy. If I can, what do I use first? Polish then mask? Or mask then polish? They're made out of olive oil. It sounds scary but it's really good. They're a brand name product. Thanks a bunchesssss :)Can I polish [exfoliate] my face %26amp; use a mask in one night?
I do,


polish then mask Can I polish [exfoliate] my face %26amp; use a mask in one night?
I would gently exfoliate and then moisturize. The best for sensitive skin ...believe it or not is Eucerin Q10 Cream. Cheap and very healing. My friend, who gets chemical peels, told me about it for my dry winter skin and wow! it worked. Once your skin is under control you can switch to a lighter moisturizer. Good luck!
mask THEN polish fosho!


but i dont tink that itll all diappear in one night.


the clean and clear cream, in a small white tube..its for pimples, but i just use it all over my face, it works really good.sleep with it on, and most of your skin will clear instantly!


then exfoliate.but if your skins peeling then before yo try and exfoliate youmight want to moisturize alot!and wait till it goes away, or else youre just irritating it, and it might get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment