Friday, December 25, 2009

I tried the Aspirin mask last night, I need some suggestions.?

I have Tzone oily skin. I have never been able to put a moisturizer on my face without breaking out by morning. I used 8-10 apspirin with witch Hazel %26amp; some honey. It was too watery %26amp; my face has been oily all day. Honey isn't good for my skin right? What else can I use for oily skin to make a paste. Is it supposed to be a thick white paste or clear on your face? I am soo sick of spending $ on things that don't work.I tried the Aspirin mask last night, I need some suggestions.?
If you have oily skin your body is moisturizing it better than any product on the market. There's no need to spend money on moisturizers. Moisturizers keep skin from drying out, oily skin is not going to dry out.





Honey is excellent for your skin. I use it in pretty much everything. Putting aspirin on your face is like a chemical peel. It kills cells indiscriminately, including yours. This reduces the ability of your skin to protect you from bacteria, like pimples...





Try this, you're skin will love it and glow...





1/2 cup powdered oats


2 tablespoons honey


1 squished gel-cap of vitamin E or about 10 vitamin E drops


optional:


1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract





Mix the ingredients in a dish. Add enough water to make a thick paste (remember, the honey will thin a bit when it gets warm on your skin). Warm your skin and open pores with warm compresses. Apply to skin and leave on for 10 minutes or more.





follow with a wipe of witch hazel (straight up) to remove excess oils and kill bacteria associated with acne.





enjoy...


click my picture if you want more infoI tried the Aspirin mask last night, I need some suggestions.?
try some oatmeal and skim milk . The oats help balance your face and the milk has vitamins and skin softeners . For zits I usually mix honey and a bit of cinnamin apply and let dry . You can easily add an aspirin to this mask .


Keep in mind the skin takes about 28 days to regenerate . Also keep the moisturzer on the dry areas of your skin avoiding the t zone .





Good luck
You need to try a clay mask or a sulfur mask; both are great for absorbing the oil on your face.
you can buy some yeast tablets smash them up. add water, just enough to make a paste. or like a poltice, spread it on your entire face let it dry, wash it off. do not do this every day, you do not want to loose the natural oils in your skin. I had very oily skin and now that I;m 60 I have great skin, of cxourse no one could tell me that when I was young, stay out of the sun, it promotes oily skin. but, you still need to use a moisturizer, so find one thats for sensitive skin. Honey is the purest food on earth, it is very good for your skin, its the best thing you could put on your skin, why not try just using straight honey, I don't think you need the asprin?????? you could mix the honey with the yeast pills. the yeast pills cleared my skin really well, give it a try
you need a moisterizer with sylic acid, there are many on the market. It will ';eat'; up all the oil and help keep it at bay for the rest of the day. Make sure your using an oil free foundation and powder.
u will need moisturizer.For my skin it can get oily and extremly dry.I Know it can be a lot of money for all those products bt the one product that seriously works and I suggest only cuz it helped my friend with bad acne is a product called Mary Kay its a facial cleanser the a lotion age defying and a moistuizer.another is Porfection from avon those two really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment