Monday, December 21, 2009

What would happen if i left the proactive refining mask on all night?

It doesn't do any damage to your skin. I've done it a lot. Just be sure not to do it night after night.... just once or twice a week should do the trick.What would happen if i left the proactive refining mask on all night?
Nothing! I have done it before, actually I put it on a pimple when it pops up at night and sleep all night long! It does help the pimple get smaller.





Really I think you are fine, don't do it on a regular basis though, just a zit now and then! Your skin needs to breath.What would happen if i left the proactive refining mask on all night?
It would dry your face alot and it can posibly start peeling. I would not do that, it is a very strong substance that should only be used 20 minutes at the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment