Friday, December 25, 2009

POLL: Have you ever been outside at night wearing a ski mask?

lol


no but that would be funnyPOLL: Have you ever been outside at night wearing a ski mask?
Please....why would you want to do that ????





maybe if you like to Ski at night ? or , gonna rob


somebody ? Or the wife likes the idea ?


PLEASE TELL ME ITS ONE OF THE ABOVE ! ?


or PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR FOR U HAVE A


PROBLEM PAL !!!!!!!!!!!!POLL: Have you ever been outside at night wearing a ski mask?
Not lately.
no but me and my friend pretended to beat each other up, we had the cops called! i almost peed my pants laughing!!
yeah
I thought every body did!
Do it in my neighborhood and you're dead meat. If my neighbors don't shoot you. I will... Of coarse it doesn't get very cold here...KTnTexas
yes...shoveling snow
I haven't got a ski mask I wear a normal balaclava to wear at night.
yes when i crashed my atv
No sorry, I never really had a reason. Good one though!
Yeah. Yesterday when I was going shopping.











...lol...
emmmmm yes

No comments:

Post a Comment