Friday, December 25, 2009

I wear a face mask to bed every night. Guys/Girls: Would that bother you?

Hey I like to take care of my skin, what can I say.





Would this annoy you or is it no big deal?I wear a face mask to bed every night. Guys/Girls: Would that bother you?
Do you have to wear the mask ALL the time? I mean that would really put a damper on naughty time.





EDIT: Well I reckon it would actually inspire me to be better about doing my own skin care regimen, so long as it was after naughty time. But I have to say that once I'm done with naughty time, I'm done...I fall asleep...LOL yeah, I'm like ';the guy'; in the relationship :) j/kI wear a face mask to bed every night. Guys/Girls: Would that bother you?
Well, a friend of mine wears it to sleep every night. She (i'm a girl) said it doesn't bother her. Because it blocks out the light for her to sleep properly. I have tried the face mask and it does bother me a little but I have a theory it's because it might depend on the size of your head and how comfortable you prefer to be. Hope this helps...
Awh thats cute!


well if you have good skin, that kind of balances out the fact that you wear the mask. haha i'm a girl and i don't do that. :) And if your girl really likes you, she should think thats amazing, I know I would.
Hell, an ex girlfriend of mine used to. It scared the willies out of me if I woke up in the middle of the night after a nightmare. If I rolled over and there was a bf wearing one I think I'd have a Freddy Kreuger moment!
That's nothing...I wear one 24/7!!





The Masked Mexican has spoken!





Peace Out!
As long as you don't have your ';cape'; on the hanger and you car down in the BAT CAVE... Does Robin wear a mask to bed also...?


Rachelle In High heels
its just a bit odd to have loverboy run to the toilette to put on his mask after whoopieness. but that's my very butch opinion. lol.
It's not annoying unless you are sleeping together with someone than its awkward that a man wheres a mask. but hey guys with clear skin are hot.
There's nothing wrong with taking care of yourself.
Heya.no big deal because ur just taking care of ur self and ur apperence.;D
i think thats adorable.


i love guys who take care of themselves.


dont worry what people think, at least you ll have nice skin :)
it should not bother a LGBT person.
it wouldn't bother me
No big deal.
mmm YES.


that is ridiculous. wear it before bed, wash it off and lotion--- dont cover me in green...
That's cool I do that some nights myself. We both do. Gotta keep up that sex appeal.
Boys can have nice skin, too.


:P
your pores need to breathe at night!! go to bed with clean skin.
no lol i would join you .. lol not a big deal





much love..





help me out with some of my Qs thanks
im sorry but if your a guy..yes =/


i dont want to be rude but your a MAN so just be a man !!..thats girl stuff
no i've done the same
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment