Friday, December 25, 2009

In the movie Night at the Museum, what are the people who wear the big Tiki masks called?

In the movie, there is a group of large tiki mask-wearing people with spears whom Teddy Roosevelt (Robin Williams) greets by saying 'Jambo' in the movie. I checked and it said Jambo is ';Hello'; in Swahili.





I just want to make sure...are they actually called the Swahili?





Thanks!





(Also, if this is in the wrong category, please tell me and I'll switch it.)In the movie Night at the Museum, what are the people who wear the big Tiki masks called?
I can't remember that part but they're probably PolynesianIn the movie Night at the Museum, what are the people who wear the big Tiki masks called?
to be more pacific it's Rapanui Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment