Tuesday, December 29, 2009

...what lies beneath your happy mask?

**Void..........what lies beneath your happy mask?
just tears....and more tears.....what lies beneath your happy mask?
The secrets to life the universe and everything or nothing at all. It is in the eyes of the beholder to decide.
Buzy Bee owns no mask!


Buzy Bee is scared of masks!


yep mee scared of masks!
I have threw that mask long ago, I have learned to live my real life... It's not easy but I've survived and still surviving...
Another fake happy face
A depressed, lonely person.
A sad depressed emo who wishes she was de*d!
comfort
muscles and bones...
a frowny mask
my really happy soul:)
My happy face.








Cheers
a sad scared little girl
...more of the same
what happy mask? i dont wear one

No comments:

Post a Comment