Friday, December 25, 2009

Should I wear a gas mask to the Willie Nelson concert Saturday night?

Are you going? Tell John I said hello. You could at least wear a surgical mask. You can tell everyone that it's your tribute to Michael Jackson.Should I wear a gas mask to the Willie Nelson concert Saturday night?
I enjoyed Nelson and Mellencamp, but didn't care much for Bob Dylan. I couldn't understand a word he said, and it all sounded the same. We left before he was over. Report Abuse
Should I wear a gas mask to the Willie Nelson concert Saturday night?
Is the vadge available? Report Abuse

I'm not sure if I've even heard any Bob Dylan songs anyways. My mom says I have to have heard something of his. Report Abuse

Like a Rolling Stone is one of his most famous. Everybody Must Get Stoned is another. Unfortunately, he doesn't play hardly any of his mainstream ones. Most of Nelson's set list would be recognized and enjoyed by a casual listener, and Mellencamp too, although he did throw in a few obscure ones. Report Abuse

What about Like a Rhinestone Cowboy. That sounds a bit fruity. Yeah, it is Doc. Report Abuse

WTF? How come everyone is going to Willie Nelson concerts? Is he dying next? I guess I should know. I'll ask Dad.
Not if you want to have a good time without buying an 1/8th.
You will be fine.


I shoulda worn one to the festival though, I had black snot afterwords!
UMMMM...NOT UNLESS YOU PLAN TO EAT BEANS...LOL
Why?????
No
Nah..just don't inhale..you'll be just fine.
Haha, Wtf?


Because of the weed?
If you want to. I'm just going to bask in the glory of it all.
no...unless you want to look like an idiot and then, yes.
why would you?
why would you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment