Monday, December 21, 2009

If i use the proactiv mask every night, will that irrate my skin?

it worked really well for me last night, and will it dry out my skin if i put it on my face until my acne goes away?If i use the proactiv mask every night, will that irrate my skin?
You should probably only use it two to three times a week.If i use the proactiv mask every night, will that irrate my skin?
well: according to ';Other - Skin %26amp; Body knows your Answers


with Skin %26amp; Body of course it is very important need today


among (Skincare Products USA Inc )says their Proactivfacilmask as


best solution would be ok



no not every night, use it as a spot creme on zits though until they go away.


using the full mask ecery night will make your skin very dry and irritated.
As tempting as it is, I would not do it every night. It might make your skin really red and irritated even if it helps your acne.
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment