Tuesday, December 29, 2009

For the last couple of nights I've been using a sleep mask - and now I can't see properly!?

My vision is all blurry. I woke up a couple of hours ago but I still can't see properly. The same happened yesterday.


I have work in a couple of hours. How can I make my sight go back to normal?For the last couple of nights I've been using a sleep mask - and now I can't see properly!?
1. Stop using your sleep mask.


2. Give your eyes time to adjust.


3. Try using sunglasses so your eyes can adjust one step at a time.For the last couple of nights I've been using a sleep mask - and now I can't see properly!?
try taking the mask off....lol jk





but rele try just flushing out your eyes with warm water. Sleeping mask cause a little bit of pressure in your eyes that can cause the


';sleep snot'; to build up instead of thinning out and crying out at night. thats why i cant use them anymore. try making your room as dark as possible at night, like put a thick quilt or something over the window
stop using the mask, cuz the pressure causes ur eyes to get blurry


flush ur face with some water


try taking a walk so ur eyes adjust to the daylight


if the blurriness lasts more than 1 or 2 days see someone for help


but if its too sunny out use sunglasses
It's because air isn't getting to your eyes and there is pressure from the mask. Don't use them. Try going for a quick walk in the day light.
Ahh man dude that sucks. Umm..... I'm sure it should clear up, try going to a walgreens and getting like some eye drops, sometimes I see blury too in the morning, too.
TAKE OFF THE DAMN MASK
uhh.. i don't think that's a good thing, maybe you should see a doctor :S
  • guy myspace
  • master cleanse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment