Monday, December 21, 2009

If I walked around with a mask on from morning till night and refused to take it off what would you say to me?

If I wore it at work, while shopping, while eating out at a resturant. ect.If I walked around with a mask on from morning till night and refused to take it off what would you say to me?
i would say ';welcome to my world';





http://360.yahoo.com/profile-S27_l_Y7dLV鈥?/a>If I walked around with a mask on from morning till night and refused to take it off what would you say to me?
CUKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1
Do you take the mask off for Halloween?
English: Crazy


Chinese: Shen jin bing


Cantonese: qi xin


Hokkien: Seow


Malay: gila





But if your really that bad looking, please mask up and save us the view of it. ESP at resturants.
YOU RULE, LOL
You need to see a srink
I would say, ';Britney - we know it's you... get some help child!';
Boo
i would ask whats wrong with you. and if this was something normal, that u always had done, i most likly wouldnt say anything
Thanks for covering up your ugly mug! Now I can work, shop and eat my dinner without throwing up, Elephantboy!

No comments:

Post a Comment