Monday, December 21, 2009

Where can I get a a excellent eye gel mask to cover my eyes at night?

I work in the data entry department so of course my eyes will feel strained at the end of the day are there any superb gel mask that I can wear to bed hot or cold that truely work? My eyes are tired. I sleep but I think my eyes need some special treatment. Help.Where can I get a a excellent eye gel mask to cover my eyes at night?
Check with the drug store and tell them your problem. I have both so that if I need heat I can use that. I also have a magnetic mask with strong magnets. It


does wonders for sinus headaches and the like. I hope that this helps. Good


luck it sounds like you need it.Where can I get a a excellent eye gel mask to cover my eyes at night?
Here is a link to Froogle (Google shopping) results for eye gel masks. Click on them to see which one(s) you want.





Hope this helps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment