Friday, December 25, 2009

You walk into a 7-Eleven at night & spot a man dressed in black & a ski mask walking to the register, you...?

You're alone %26amp; the only people around are you, the man in black, and the cashier.You walk into a 7-Eleven at night %26amp; spot a man dressed in black %26amp; a ski mask walking to the register, you...?
I pull out a gun and wait to mug him after he cleans out the registersYou walk into a 7-Eleven at night %26amp; spot a man dressed in black %26amp; a ski mask walking to the register, you...?
Well let's start off this way. If it's winter, I hover in the background and wait and see.


If it's summer, I nail the guy in the back of the head as hard as I can with a can of soup. When he turns around, I spray him in the face with Lysol and a lighted Bic.


Same actions for the winter if it turns out to be a crook.
Try to get out and call the cops
turn around walk back out watch from the car which i move swiftly if anything goes on call 911
walk right out. . . .
i go up and say hey nice mask and walk out..
Stay out of his way, leave if I can, but stay as far away as possible.
walk quietly out of the store and then run
I would leave and call the cops from my cell. I would love to think that I would run in and kick the guys a**...but I am not going to put my kids mother in danger when I don't have to.
If it's in Minnesota or Wisconsin it is most likely cold outside and there is a snowmobile outside.
That's just my son doing a beer run
Try to see which is the fastest way out...thru a glass window or the ceiling.
Reconsider if I really need that Butterfinger!
walk out and dial 911 on the cell phone
... make fastest exit humanly possible, cell phone call to 911 from my speeding car!
walk out... i carry my cell every where so id have that and call 911
i turn around and walk back out
Get my Slushy- I came there for a reason!
turn around and walk right back out really fast then call 911 from my locked car
Immediately walk out of the store, it is not Halloween.





The reason is because you do not want to be taken hostage nor shot.





You do not know if the man dressed in black and a ski mask is drunk, high, or a socio psycopath.





After you walk out you make sure you hide and hide quickly.





If you are able make note of the number of vehicles in the parking lot and if able get the license number of the vehicle, if you are not able to do that,then the color, type, make, model of the vehicle.





First and foremost if you are afraid you need to control your fear, this is where people get hurt.





After the man leaves and has left for good go back into the store and make sure the cashier is okay, if not phone 911 immediately. Lock the doors to the store, it is a crime scene, only open the doors for the police and if necessary the ambulance. Do NOT TOUCH ANYTHING!





I do not know why thieves would rob a 7-Eleven. The poor cashiers do not have a key nor the code to the stupid safes.





Cashiers are not allowed to keep more than $100 in their cash drawer, if they do they get written up or could get fired.





How STUPID!
I'd put some clothes on...
1st - grab something fairly heavy and throw it to the other side of the store, so the guy in the mask turns and looks that way...





2nd - go at him like a spider monkey and scissor kick him in the back of the head





3rd - throw down a top shelf atomic elbow, all while screaming loudly for intimidation purposes.





4th - ask the cashier to kindly take pictures of you standing over your opponent, while you grin super cheesy style.





5th - take the key to the city presented to you by the mayor for your courage under fire and selfless heroism





6th - enjoy your one year supply of slurpees!
Grab two six packs and leave.
Pretend to be blind and ask if they've seen my guide dog...
id head to the door and get the heck out of there
I would so turn around and run!! Screw that cashier!!
Leave
Walk back out and call the cops.
I ask him how the slopes were?
get what I want and head to the register, wtf, why assume he's up to anything?





I'm probably dressed the same way
turn around and walk back out.
  • guy myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment