Monday, December 21, 2009

How can I make an easy facial mask (at home)? Any other spa night ideas?

Is there any easy fast way to make a facial mask at home???





I'm having a D.I.Y spa night with my friend and we would also appreciate any other spa ideas to make everything more spa-like and relaxing...How can I make an easy facial mask (at home)? Any other spa night ideas?
Not so much a mask ..but a great .





I'm 31 now .I had a makeup artists tell me a HUGE secret that changed my LIFE back at 25. The most importaint thing for makeup to look '; glowy'; is that the skin beneath be smooth . I also have the most sensitive skin in the universe...seriously. Neutragena's extra mild face lotion burns when I apply it. I can only use Olay sensitive skin..... and even I can tolerate THIS minidermabrasion everyday...for about 6 bucks a MONTH. No joke . here's what she told me :








Take some arm and hammer baking soda ( use the brand name , it just works better) , and mix it with cetaphil extra gentle cleanser:


~ wet your face


~ sprinkle baking soda into your palm. Use a pile the size of a dime for everyday use , use more ( the size of a quarter) if your skin is looking a bit dull , or you feel you need some extra smoothing.


~ add Cetaphil. Squirt enough to make a very loose paste about the consitancy of yogurt. make it a thicker paste for xtra buffing.


~ apply to the face and massage gently for no less than 30 seconds.


~ rinse thoroughly with warm water. Rinse again .


~Pat dry and apply your everyday moisturizer.





Think of how great a salt scrub works on your body...this is a salt polish for your face . It's NOT rough , it doesn't nick , scratch, or tear into the skin. Its just gently removes the top-most layer without damage. Like soft-scrub works for porcelain...nothing harsh.





Within 3 days my skin was smoother , the tone became more even with discolorations fading fast, and my skin had that ';glow'; you just can't get from cosmetics. After a week it wasn't even like ';my'; skin. It was like getting a brand new face. I rarely wear an actual foundation anymore...





Seriously, I'm passionate about this because it literally changed my skin. I do this every night when washing to remove make-up . in the mornings , I use the cetaphil cleanser in the , no baking soda, and follow with moisturizer . i rarely use the baking soda in the AM , unless my skin is being poopy.





the bonus ...if it doesnt work you are ONLY out 6 bucks.How can I make an easy facial mask (at home)? Any other spa night ideas?
read tips on skincare and home remedies to help you more on this site
use a littler milk and brown sugar and make paste and reply it smells GREAT and is a nice facial :) cucumbers are great 2
Use yoghurt masks.
take a little white granulated sugar - put in a bowl - mix it with the fresh juice a green lime - use it as as scrub on your face or any part of your body that needs it . The vitamin c in the lime is great for your skin and the sugar gently rubs off all of the dead skin cells. My daughters all swear by this before they start tanning especially. I have done this a few times on myself as well. very invorgating.
Try mixed:


1 tbsp honey


1 egg white


3 tbsp of oats


Mixed together and apply to face. Leave on for 15 minutes %26amp; rinse off.


Ideas : Add cucumber, kiwi, or make some fruity paste for a nice fresh smells.


To make spa-like : During the sessions, burn lavender aromatheraphy oil to give a relaxing sensation. Play the slow %26amp; relaxing music on your player.
.
This mask is a little messy but it's nice.


Mix 3 tbsp honey with 1 tbsp ground fresh cinnamon and put ib the freezer





Mix orange peel (grated) with milk, witch hazel, and baking soda to thicken. Heat a little warmer than room temp (warm on the skin but not hot)











This is off subject but could u PLEASE tell me if your last name happens to be WERKING or WERKING-VOLK ( if either) I would really appreciate that!


Use the orange mask first, rinse of and follow with the first one! HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!
Try something you like from here, it's a list of natural recipes: http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio鈥?/a>
smash an avocado and apply to face.. don't let it set out to long because it will turn brown


also you use strawberries .. smashed also.. the seeds make a good exfoliate... if you can find them... cucumbers on you eyes are great too.
http://www.makeyourcosmetics.com/index.a鈥?/a>
i know one thats really weird and good. u mash a banana and mix it with honey. then apply the mush to ur face. that one u can eat.


another awesome one is when u soak rose petals and crush them in a bowl. then mix it with rose water, 1 tbsp of yogurt, and 1tbsp of microwaved honey. mix well and apply. this balances out the natural oils in ur face.
Sugar %26amp; Olvie oil mixed together helps take off old dry skin %26amp; makes your skin soft %26amp; smooth...

No comments:

Post a Comment