Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there a mask i can keep on my face ALL night?

Is there like a mud mask or anything that will help my skin (pimples, discolouration etc.) that i can apply right before bed and keep on all night until the morning?Is there a mask i can keep on my face ALL night?
If that's the kind of problems, I wouldn't use masks, maybe some healing cremes like Aloe Vera or vitamin E oil instead.Is there a mask i can keep on my face ALL night?
You may already have an answer. I've been away for awhile and won't be back for several more days unless I check my mail...


What I use to put on my face some time ago, is egg whites. It tightens. I don't know if that is a good thing for moisture.


I have some freckles so I used lemon juice as a cleanser and lightener.


Today I am commercially oriented but should go back to basics.
Not that I can think of... but I would think if there is one, it wouldn't be very safe. For the most part you need to take it off after the given time, if it is allowing you to even leave on for an hour I'd say it is probably hurting your skin more than helping.
I agree with the 2nd answer. If you buy the aloe vera plant use the inside of it at night after washing your face and leave it on all night and wash in morning. Other than that just using proactive at night time not in the daytime.
You can use Noxzema, it is a white cream stuff and you can dab it on a blemish and in the morning the blemish will be smaller, less red or even gone.
u can keep all of them on all night, i do it all the timee
thers mud

No comments:

Post a Comment