Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's best for oily skin (e.g. skin care line: cleanser, day/night cream, cosmetics, facial masks, etc.)?

Ladies, I REALLY do need your help. For those of you who have or have experienced oily skin, please share your experiences with me. My skin is not very ';obedient.'; When I apply my make-up, it would stay fine and smooth longer at night than it would during the day. Especially on summer days (at noon) I have to repeatedly re-apply loose powder to keep the sides of my nose from being so ';messy'; and ';oily';. Those who have oily skin would know how I really feel now. Please help me, ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any good and effective ways from your own experiences would greatly help me!! I would enternally appreciate any of your help!! Please, again!What's best for oily skin (e.g. skin care line: cleanser, day/night cream, cosmetics, facial masks, etc.)?
I have oily skin too and I love Artistry products.


If you live in Canada or the United States, you can order it online at http://wduever.qhealthbeauty.com...What's best for oily skin (e.g. skin care line: cleanser, day/night cream, cosmetics, facial masks, etc.)?
for oily skin, you can find a lot of good products from the dhc line. this article reviews a bunch of them and will give you a good idea what to consider:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article…
Sounds like you have some oil control challenges with your skin...a good make-up and powder are key, but it starts before you even put your make-up on. You would benefit from using an oil controlling cleanser/toner/moisturizing system. What most people with oliy skin don't realize is that your skin needs two types of hydration to be balanced...';water and oil';. When you deprive your skin of the ';water';, your sebum (oil) production kicks up to try to balance the equation...but as most people know water and oil are two different things. So by using an appropriate system and giving your skin the ';water'; it needs, your skin will produce less oil and start to balance out and be easier to get under control. You are welcome to contact me or go to my website for more information: http://www.myjafra.com/mseibert
Wash your face every morning and night. Still isn't helping? Buy Neutrogena products such as their daily face scrub with invigorating microbeads. Still doesn't work? Go to a dermotoligist and ask if you can go on the medicine minisone which completely eliminates oily skin and pimples.
Try the source below. It discusses oily skin treatments.
YSL are the best and Chanel too....
I have the same problem and I agree completely! It's so irritating! I've recently started to use CoverGirl Oil Control Liquid Foundation (it doesn't have the greatest coverage though) and CoverGirl Stay Fresh Translucent Powder that comes in a silver compact. I've tried some other things but they haven't worked as well as this. I really hope I helped :)
I have the same problem and it sucks!! I just started using Maybelline Pure foundation. It is in a little blue squeeze tube, it is 50% water, it works well! My face still gets a little oily but not nearly as bad! I also use Avon Minerals makeup, sometime I use both but most of the time I just use to Avon makeup at night. I also sale Avon so I have a lot of it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment