Friday, December 25, 2009

I use the proactiv sulfur mask every night cause I love it! However is it bad that I'm using it every night?

I currently started using the proactiv system. Cleanser, toner, repairing lotion. I put on the mask after the cleanser, since that's what it said in the directions. But, I'm addicted. This mask feels so good! However, I'm afraid my face is becoming too dry because of it. I have oily skin so it's not TOO dry. Nothing I can't handle. But I'm wondering if it's actually okay to use it every day? My pimples are starting to peel which is good. I mean, the scar is still there but I know it will fade overtime. As long as the pimple peels, I guess I'm okay. it's working so far but I just want other people's opinions. I know it said 3-5 times a week to use it...I use the proactiv sulfur mask every night cause I love it! However is it bad that I'm using it every night?
It may dry out your skin but if you can handle it then I wouldn't worry too much about using it everyday. If it does dry out your skin just use it as a spot treatment on your pimples instead of your whole face.I use the proactiv sulfur mask every night cause I love it! However is it bad that I'm using it every night?
A mask is supposed to be used atleast two- three times a week depending on how your skin reacts to it..Using it every night can lead to excessive dryness, and flaking...But you said it's not bothering you so I don't see that it's a problem..But if it starts to then I would decrease the usage!
You should follow the directions on the bottle. use it like every other night. I have really dry skin so When I use it works really well, but I have to moisturize my skin. I use their oil-free moisturizer or the tea tree lotion. they both work really well.








I would try not to use it every day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment