Friday, December 25, 2009

POLL: were you really that stripper with that mask on last night and with the nice legs ?

dannNngPOLL: were you really that stripper with that mask on last night and with the nice legs ?
uh huh, the one stripping to ';Single Ladies';.





u dident kno about mah secret lyfe, huh?POLL: were you really that stripper with that mask on last night and with the nice legs ?
the only time i've worn a mask recently was this morning. where i work with little kids. we were playing dress up.





but i do have nice legs.
Nope, i was a stripper ho on saturday not last night, sorry.
Yes. It was me. The last thing you said was ';you have killer legs, I'd love to photograph them';. But before you could I disappeared.
no...it was Ronald McDonald..disguising as Lady GAGA
That was Lady Gaga, ha! Now you have herpies.





But I do have nice legs.
yep hell yah that was meh i mean come on manny you gotta keep up or your gonna get some girl prego .
That was Nicholas.
yep if you saw the one in the bunny outfit with bunny mask showing off my legs then yes it was me!!!!!!
Not last night, but Sunday.
sorry hun last night i took off


that was my replacement Sam...and no it wasnt a chick his name's Samuel
Yeaah. glad you recognized me i was swilrlin pretty fast on that pole
Depends, did you enjoy it?
Of course! And I'd love to see you again! ;]
no, i was the one in the nurse outfit. ;)
yes and no
you would know if it was me. *hairy*
no i lied to get into your pants
no that was my brother!
no.. that was my mom O.o








sorry I forgot to tell you
Answer my question wh0re

No comments:

Post a Comment