Monday, December 21, 2009

What kind of oxygen mask should I use to breathe in smokey night clubs?

I need to breathe! All that tobacco smoke feels horrible in my lungs and makes my throat sore! I VJ at night clubs which are often filled with smoke and I've been fantasizing about having some kind of oxygen mask...maybe like fire fighters or miners use? A rebreather?


Is there a whole kit with everything needed that I can buy somewhere?What kind of oxygen mask should I use to breathe in smokey night clubs?
You're gonna look like a friggin moron wearing an oxygen mask. If that's okay with you then have at it. As for me I'd just not go the clubs if smoke bothers you so much.What kind of oxygen mask should I use to breathe in smokey night clubs?
If is that much of a problem why not find a place where these is no smoke?
why not have a fan in your area circulating the air for you?





otherwise you will be known as a freak!

No comments:

Post a Comment