Friday, December 25, 2009

ProActive Mask, does it zap zits over night?

you know the refining mask from proactiv?


well i just put it on my pimples and i was wondering,


does it zap zits over night?


because i have to take a picture id for school tomorrow and i dont want zits!ProActive Mask, does it zap zits over night?
HAHA, that's funny, I'm wearing one right now!! I have two pimples that popped up out of no where, so I dabbed a little bit of the refining mask on them. It should take out the redness and reduce the swelling a bit. It's not magic like Jessica Simpson claims on the infommercial, but it's probably the best you can do. Be sure to wear it over night!





Maybe dab a bit of concealer, foundation, or powder over your pimples tomorrow? Good luck, and don't forget to smile in the pics!ProActive Mask, does it zap zits over night?
In my experience, no. ProActive completely destroyed my skin. It became so oily it was disgusting. Apparently it works for some, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment