Friday, December 25, 2009

I accidentally sat on my Saw mask at the bar on Saturday night and goosed myself - is it bad if I enjoyed it?

hmm sounds kinky.


lolI accidentally sat on my Saw mask at the bar on Saturday night and goosed myself - is it bad if I enjoyed it?
lol...that's no one's business but yours.





;-)





happy halloweenI accidentally sat on my Saw mask at the bar on Saturday night and goosed myself - is it bad if I enjoyed it?
It only becomes wrong if you enjoy it in public more than six times.
No way! Whatever works for you works for me! ;-)
Whatever turns you on.





More coffee? Can i irish it up for you?
Not as long as you used protection. LOL





http://debrasrandomthoughts.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
I'd like to see your saw mask.
Did you grind on it or just mistakenly it on it? Did you remain on it or quickly get up?





I'd say this one comes down to time frame. Like if you accidentally touch a girl's breasts and pull away quickly, it was an accident. If you linger, that's groping.
That wasn't your mask, that was Steve - the town drunk. He says you owe him twenty bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment