Friday, December 25, 2009

Facial mask/cream ANYTHING that I can wear ALL night?

To be honest for the past couple months my aunt and my cousins moved in with my mother and I.... I usually wear makeup everyday and don't like these girls seeing me without it.... 2 of my cousins sleep in my room and I need a mask or cream that will cover my face all night... coloured... thick.... anything that wont dry out my skin though!Facial mask/cream ANYTHING that I can wear ALL night?
You shouldn't wear a massage in, rinse-off mask for more than a few minutes.





Some companies like Shiseido, have a mask that made of a very thin material. You put it over your clean face, and it adds moisture. Those masks are safe for all night use. However, if you sleep on you side or move around in your sleep, it may fall off. It sticks while it's moist, but as soon as your skin absorbs all the moisture that's in it, it becomes dry and falls off easily.





Maybe you could wait till they go to bed to take off your makeup.


That would be much easier, and more cost effective :)

No comments:

Post a Comment