Monday, December 21, 2009

I get dark circles and puffy eyes after a night's sleep wearing an eye mask. How can I avoid this?

I have to wear the eye mask as the room I am staying in at Uni doesn't have blackout blinds, and the sun shines in very prominently each morning.I get dark circles and puffy eyes after a night's sleep wearing an eye mask. How can I avoid this?
sleep under your cover and don't wear an eye mask


also before going to bed rinse your eyes with cold water / ice your eyes (sounds silly but it helps)I get dark circles and puffy eyes after a night's sleep wearing an eye mask. How can I avoid this?
you could put a dark colored blanket up to the window if allowed...and after that throw away the eye mask!!!
get more sleep and trow that mask away.
same here ! just dont wear the eye mask,, i dunno what to do to reduce the dark circles tho,, im trying to figure out something too,, post your age ..

No comments:

Post a Comment