Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I have a body glove snorkel mask. No nose purge. I always get water in the mask. It is made of silicone. Any t?

I have an aqua sphere swim mask - ( eye piece no nose piece) that seals very tightly around my eyes. I never have problems with getting water in my eyes.





Is it because snorkel masks are made to cover the nose and it's hard to create an airtight space?I have a body glove snorkel mask. No nose purge. I always get water in the mask. It is made of silicone. Any t?
Can be a number of reasons, most of them common to mask and/or user.





1, Fringe hair trapped in the mask. Make sure you sweep the hair back when fitting.





2, Mask too large for face. Get a smaller mask.





3, Mask wrong shape for face. Buy a new mask.





4, Mask strap too tight distorting the shape of the mask. Loosen strap





5, Faulty face seal. Replace/Repair





6, Faulty lens seal. Replace/Repair





7, Facial hair (sorry if you are female)





When purchasing a new mask, without using the head strap, place the mask against the face and gently push onto the face, take away your hand and the mask should stay in place, if it does not, it is wrong for you.





I have a problem with laughter lines, every time I laugh (which I do often, the mask floods :-)I have a body glove snorkel mask. No nose purge. I always get water in the mask. It is made of silicone. Any t?
well, maybe the mask itself is kinda sucky. or there could be holes, or it just doesn't fit the shape of your face.





try pushing them onto your face and if they are correctly fitted, they should suck on to your face when you shake your head.
It's most likely because it doesn't fit your face shape. The best way to test for fit is to place the mask over your face, breathe in through your

No comments:

Post a Comment