Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wrestling Mask: where can I pick a design I like but have it made to the measurements of my head?

I want a wrestling mask for my backyard wrestling fed


im only 13 so i think the ones off the net will be too big


i dont want to get a kids one because that might be too small.


So where can i pick a design but have it made to my measuremnts?Wrestling Mask: where can I pick a design I like but have it made to the measurements of my head?
hahaha dan lol ask amir if u can borro his rey mysterio mask lolWrestling Mask: where can I pick a design I like but have it made to the measurements of my head?
Check out this ebay seller jelp76 this guy has the best stuff and great selection and good price!!! Report Abuse

Backyard wrestling is for queers unless people are paying two homeless guys to fight in there backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment