Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What design should I put on the mask that I am making?

We are making a mask out of plaster and have to paint a design the represents something comical, political... Any ideas?What design should I put on the mask that I am making?
Since the economy is in very bad shape, why not paint the mask like a dollar bill ~ green, with scrollwork sides and a 1 in an oval at the top and bottom corners above and below the eyes, and then paint a teardrop on one side by the eye (make it kind of large), and glue a dime in the round part on the bottom.What design should I put on the mask that I am making?
Erotic space alien. Okay not so good. How about a Maori warrior from New Zealand; fierce tribal markings to work with.
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment