Monday, December 21, 2009

Would it be okay to leave the whole proactiv refining mask on all night?

i have a few zits.....and i don't even know how many blackheads


would it be okay if i leave the whole thing on over night?Would it be okay to leave the whole proactiv refining mask on all night?
NO! I tried that and the next day it totally made it worse, It actually chapped my skin.Would it be okay to leave the whole proactiv refining mask on all night?
I would put a small amount on each one of your zits and leave it on over night if you want. But i wouldn't put the whole mask on and leave it on all night.
HELL no be patient yoour only going to destroy your skin leaving them chemicals over night.
No, I would just do spot treatment on the specific zits. My room mate does that and it has never made it worse or hurt her skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment