Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm making a mask for my art class, do you have any ideas on how to design it????

it has to be a full face and we have to add on to it, i want it to be deep, have symbolism, and be mystical. please help!


thanks,


~Oasis~I'm making a mask for my art class, do you have any ideas on how to design it????
Why not combine the elements: Earth air, fire, water? To symbolize all that is - the cosmos, life, you, me and everything else?





You can also make the mask half white half black in the background as well to symbolize the duality of things, and the concept of man/woman and light/dark.I'm making a mask for my art class, do you have any ideas on how to design it????
u really have to have a theme. like if it's a halloween mask, u could draw a mummy on it. get it
well if you want deep hmmmmmm well in that case to me deep would be this is just a quick idea but maybe a baby angle holding a rose standing on a cloud with golden gates in the background yeah sounds hard but give it a shot hope it helped

No comments:

Post a Comment