Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Whats a good homeade over night face mask?

i need a homeade(stuff i can find in my kitchen) face mask that i can wear overnight. i guess to help purify or clear my acne, blackheads, ect. I LOVE YOU!Whats a good homeade over night face mask?
i know im a guy but ive heard that oatmeal masks work really good in clearing acne, smoothing skin, and make it look better over all.Whats a good homeade over night face mask?
This one's rly good..


Green bean powder.


Grab some of them, mash them till they're powder-fine and then mix some with water and spread it on ur face.


You can wash it off, but I'd rather u get a cloth mask and allow it to stick to the green bean mix.


It's really good, cleans ur face like never before.


I've done it many times, it also detoxifies ur face.


Your face will feel smooth and clean :D

No comments:

Post a Comment