Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can any body give me a tip on how to keep you skin clear from pimples? Or would teall me about any mask?

Stay away from candy,sodaCan any body give me a tip on how to keep you skin clear from pimples? Or would teall me about any mask?
I use Clearasil daily face wash. Use this like you use soap to wash your face with, and use it daily. I also use Neutrogena On-the-Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Formula. It really helps to clear away pimples. Use it daily. My skin is soft and clear. If you have serious Acne problems, use Proactive Solution. A lot of celebreties have used this product like Vanessa Williams, Jessica Simpson, Alicia Keys, etc. Their skin is very clear because of proactive. It doesnt cost a lot of money either. Here are the websites to all these products...Can any body give me a tip on how to keep you skin clear from pimples? Or would teall me about any mask?
Banish Those Pimples Treatment


We all know how embarassing pimples can get. Now, let's hope those pimples will never come back again





1Egg beaten


1Teaspoon fresh lemon juice


3Tablespoons fresh mint leaves washed and chopped


1/2Cup plain yoghurt beaten





1. Mix the first 3 ingredients together in a small dish and then into your scalp.


2. While your scalp is getting treated, prepare another paste of yogurt and mint leaves.


3. Wash face well.


4. Pat dry.


5. Apply the mint paste on your face.


6. Leave it on for an hour.


7. Rinse off with room temperature water.


8. Repeat treatment atleast thrice a week for best results.


9. Also, make sure to drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water everyday.


10. Eat healthy and nutritious foods.


11. You will soon be pimple free!
The best tip is to wash your face every day (twice a day if it is oily), only use moisturizer on dry skin. Avoid make-up if you can. Avoid greasy foods. And most importantly change your pillowcase every 5 days. This works!
drink lots of water
You can clean your face really good, but you have to lay it on a pillow for like 8 hours when sleeping. So, wash your pillow case at least once a week.
use Proactive. IT WORKS!
I swear by Avon's Clearskin line! I used to have pimples and blackheads, it was so gross! I used Avon's face wash and astrigent and my skin is so clear! And the products are so affordable!


http://www.youravon.com/imustafin
Keep your face clean every time and drink more water every day. And do not apply any oily creams. And eat vegetable foods more than fat contents.
Avoid oily foods. Good luck!
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment