Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Has anyone used the Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask from The Body Shop?

If so, did it work well?Has anyone used the Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask from The Body Shop?
Oh yes. I still have a jar of it in my bathroom. It really does tighten up the skin. You feel like your face is going to crack while you're wearing it, but after you take it off your skin is so soft!





And anything tea tree is great for zits. I have TBS's little vial of straight tea tree oil for dabbing on zits and they're gone in two days.





Yeah yeah, I still get zits.Has anyone used the Tea Tree Oil Nose Pore Mask from The Body Shop?
it worked welll for my skin... but no product is perfect
i have used it. it was ok, but it didn't work as well as, say a Biore nose pore strip, for removing blackheads.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment