Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How prevent my lies from being discovered through body language and/or mask my intentios, thoughts, etc.?

It is more than just body, don't forget the eyes. I teach on this on a regular basis. If you want your body language to match your lie...believe your lie.. word of caution you start believing your own lies you could become out of touch with who you are. Pathological liars will pass a lie detector test at an alarming rate of 93%. The reason pathalogical liars can do this is because they have talked themselves into believing theie own lies. I know this helps, but I am not sure you wnat to pay the price to do it.How prevent my lies from being discovered through body language and/or mask my intentios, thoughts, etc.?
Why do you think that you need to mask your thoughts, feelings, intentions? Are they ';not acceptable';? Are you planning to take advantage of or hurt someone?


Do you want the feeling of power when you get someone else to believe your lie? That is, when you manipulate that person?


Do you think this will really make you happy, or get you any reliable friends? Does it matter if no one trusts you? Because lies get found out.


Do you want to be that successfully lying person? Why?How prevent my lies from being discovered through body language and/or mask my intentios, thoughts, etc.?
well, you could obviously not lie.





but practice your 'poker face' in front of a mirror and lie to yourself, so you can get used to seeing yourself lie.
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment