Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I need scientific proof that the body can sense lights on even if sleeping with an eye mask?

You didn't put the question mark there yourself I suppose, because I see no question, only the mark.I need scientific proof that the body can sense lights on even if sleeping with an eye mask?
if its a strong light source you could feel the heat, other than that i dont see how you could sense a faint light when you have an eye mask.I need scientific proof that the body can sense lights on even if sleeping with an eye mask?
Do your own project. Go to sleep with an eye mask on. Have a friend or family member come into the room an hour or so later and turn on the bright overhead light while videotaping. You will probly micro move, flinch, or something. I know I would. How much more scientific can you get than that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment