Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If I'm marching in peaceful protest, can the police detain me because I'm wearing a gas mask and body armor?

I'm 6'5 and 357lbs.If I'm marching in peaceful protest, can the police detain me because I'm wearing a gas mask and body armor?
i dont think so... but then again idk





and in order to get shot 50 time you have to be black and get pulled over in LAIf I'm marching in peaceful protest, can the police detain me because I'm wearing a gas mask and body armor?
Yes they can. The protest may be peaceful but you may be robbing a bank and running away taking the peaceful protest as an excuse. You may not even be part of the protest for all they care. Their job is to investigate. However, if they check and find nothing amiss (and if you also cooperate with them) then they have no right to detain you. That is when they start doing something wrong.
It's your constitutional right to assemble peaceably. If you're truly participating in a peaceful march and your arrested, you can sue for violation of your First Amendment rights. NO matter what state your in, you have that right in all of them.





Bill of Rights





Amendment I





Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
No, they can not arrest you. Body armor and gas masks are not illegal either. If they arrest you, first call a lawyer, then call the ACLU:, then call Alex Jones.
If it's in NYC the cops will arrest you for protesting no matter what.





(or shoot you 50 times)

No comments:

Post a Comment