Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'm trying to find a cool face mask design to make in school.?

I want to find a cool looking face mask to make out of paper mashay in class. Our teacher wants us to come up with an easy design, or picture, and I can't find any cool ones. Any suggestions?I'm trying to find a cool face mask design to make in school.?
I did a clay Venetian Mask for my art project but it should be easy to make out of papier-mache as well...





http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en%26amp;鈥?/a>





You could also try Japanese Kabuki masks, they're really interesting...





http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en%26amp;鈥?/a>I'm trying to find a cool face mask design to make in school.?
I don't know if you know anything about anime, but the bleach series has a number of different mask that wouldn't be to hard to do in paper (cant spell this so ill go with your spelling) mashay. They are kinda of skelton like or bony, but they all look pretty cool. I'll include some links in the source section.
  • internet explorer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment