Saturday, December 12, 2009

Does ';The Stuff'; detox mask or detox your body?

I smoked about a week ago and again this sunday (May 10th) and on Monday I got a surprising call from a job I applied for a long time ago and told me I had to take a drug test TUESDAY, a day after I smoked. I bought this liquid detox called ';The Stuff';, the guy who sold it to me told me he smokes every day and he took it to get drug tested and he passed. I I took it 2 hours before i went to the clinic, but... I've been super depressed since yesterday when I got back home because I hear that now drug tests can detect detox. I can't find out if I passed till the company calls me. Will I pass or not? =( This job is super important right nowDoes ';The Stuff'; detox mask or detox your body?
Hi there,


I have recently finished a detox with these Lifewave patches that i used. When people think of detox, they usually think they have to drink this horrible liquid, but with these patches all i had to change was what i ate.


The reason why i went on a detox was because my eyes had been red for 4 months straight. I went to 2 diferent eye doctors, in which the 2nd eye doctor said i had an allergic reaction to something in the environment. So for the next 2 weeks i cleaned my house from top to bottom, i cleaned my car, i even changed buildings at where i worked, but still no go.


I then thought it must be something i am eating, so thats when i decided to go on a detox. It just so happened that one of my friends was launching these patches and so i went along to one of these Lifewave seminars and during the presentation the presenter said there were patches for detoxing, so i went online and purchsed some and gave them a go.The detox was for 14 days all up and viola, no more red eyes. I couldnt believe it and now i am starting to tell people about this new way to detox. It has now been 3 weeks since the detox and my eyes still havent become red.


There are 3 different patches you have to wear, alternating every 12 hours. The first type is called Glutathione. This is an antioxidant which protects cells from toxins. The second is called Carnosine which flushes the body of the toxins. The third is the energy patches which transport the amino acids from the Glutathione and Carnosine around the body.


Basically all I did was wear these patches and have a diet which did not include anything with sugars, wheat flour, MSG or any other nasty preservatives that entered the body and it worked.


If you want to find out more information from me, please contact me and I will be more that happy to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment