Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am Persian so my body really smells. I've tried goat cream to mask the smell but nothing works.?

Any suggestions?I am Persian so my body really smells. I've tried goat cream to mask the smell but nothing works.?
Try adding some goat urine to the cream...I am Persian so my body really smells. I've tried goat cream to mask the smell but nothing works.?
Take shower twice per day and use some good deodorant.
Take a shower twice a day !!!
stop meesin about cus peps are takin u seriously u joka!';
USe Dial soap.
Apply for immegration to Canda, maybe when you get the canadian passport and be Canadian you'll be okay.





People, please stop being silly, this is a place to ask questions, not to make jokes of poeple.
There really are stupid people here who believe you.
am sorry for you, you must be so bored...........
try a bath with some shampoo and soap then some deodorant

No comments:

Post a Comment