Tuesday, December 15, 2009

VIENNESE MASK DESIGN ANY IDEAS,KNOW OF ANY WHERE CAN FIND SOME DONE IT b4??!?

Hi there, try http://www.simplymasquerade.co.uk they lots of great designs to look at.





Hope this helps.VIENNESE MASK DESIGN ANY IDEAS,KNOW OF ANY WHERE CAN FIND SOME DONE IT b4??!?
Do you mean Viennese, or do you really mean VENETIAN masks? I perform at Viennese balls, and SELDOM are there people in masks - OK, some famous operatic scenes include this, but masks are not usual at a ball. However, I have been to VENICE several times - and THOSE masks are everywhere! Do you want to make one to wear, or for decorative purposes? Because most of the decorative Venetian masks are made over bisque or porcelain base - I would think you could find those *blanks* at a greenware supplier.





If you are making a mask to WEAR - then there are ample sources I am sure of theatrical patterns, etc. Since that is not my area of expertise, I am sorry that I cannot help further.VIENNESE MASK DESIGN ANY IDEAS,KNOW OF ANY WHERE CAN FIND SOME DONE IT b4??!?
I know what I would do......I'd type in this on google ; Viennese Mask Designs.....and I bet you'll find tons of ideas !!!!! Good luck, I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment